We're sharing the love this week and surprise bombing bloggers and authors we adore! Hop by all of the blogs for chances to win great prizes at each stop and find out which authors and bloggers we think are so darn special!
So here goes:
(Tell us a sentence or two about the blogs or authors you're featuring and why you love them. Please limit it to 1-10 blogs/authors)
- Olivia Gates: If you love medical romance or Sheikhs and you've never read Olivia Gates, then you're missing out! Her stories are an absolute delight to read. Awesome plots and writing, passionate sex scenes, heroes and heroines who have a lot more to lose than their hearts.
- Loreth Anne White: Do you love high stakes romantic suspense? Then you definitely want to check out Loreth's books. I absolutely love that she explores various settings - in particular Africa. And she has a couple of Sheik stories too :-)
- Kiru Taye: This is the first author I've seen write historic romance in an African setting. Let me tell you, I was blown away by Kiru's Men of Valor series, her writing debut. Since then she's only got better. Her stories are delightful. Kiru is exploring more erotic sex scenes, which might make you blush
- Nana Prah: I still believe in sweet romance and that's what Nana Prah does. Though relatively new on the scene, Nana Prah has shown she's versatile. Her first novel was a medical romance set in my own backyard, Ghana and her latest release is a romance that takes place in a medium security prison! (yea, I thought that would get your attention) ;-)
- Nana Malone: Now here's someone who's stories are fun to read. I enjoy Nana Malone's writing and particularly her characters. They often have fun personalities that makes them a delight to read.
Before you go...
GIVEAWAYThis is my biggest prize pack in a blog hop ever, so don't forget to sign up below:
- 1st prize: $15 Amazon (or PayPal) Gift Card
- 2nd Prize: $10 Amazon (or PayPal) Gift Card
- 3rd Prize: E-book Hamper [6 books]
- From Enemy's Daughter to Expectant Bride (The Billionaires of Black Castle #1) by Olivia Gates
- The Slow Burn of Silence (A Snowy Creek Novel) by Loreth Anne White
- Men of Valor Series by Kiru Taye
- Chancing Faith by Empi Baryeh [that's me!]
- 4th Prize: E-book Hamper [3-books]
- Love Match series by Nana Malone
- Love Undercover by Nana Prah
- Most Eligible Bachelor by Empi Baryeh
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Remember when I said 78 other sites? Here's a list of all bloggers/authors/readers participating in the hop. Knock yourselves out and happy hopping!