Letters by Watershed #AtoZ

LAh, the letter of LOVE. I should have known this would be a difficult one. There were two top contenders for this slot, but eventually, I decided to go with Letters by South African band, Watershed (I know, I keep going to SA). It's on their Album Mosaic. I was hooked from the first moment I heard this song and it was enough motivation to buy the album without listening to the other songs.

I hope you enjoy, Letters:







AtoZ2

As I said, there were a lot of 'L' songs, so here are my honourable mentions:

  • Life is Going on (Without You) - Coleske

  • Living Years - Mike and and Mechanics

  • Love is Life - Hot Chocolate

  • Le Téléphone Pleure by Claude François

  • Landslide - Dixie Chicks

  • The Last Goodbye - Atomic Kitten


Any of the above on your list?

Empi

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SIGN UP: #CoverReveal - EXPECTING TY'S BABY by Empi Baryeh | @empibaryeh #WTMOreads